Old December 27th 18, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Default Inconsiderate parking

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:15:21 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:05:50 PM UTC, William Gothberg
wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they do parking
wise.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his ****ing
tree'

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.