Old January 6th 19, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Yet again!

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 7:15:17 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 17:55:24 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 5:45:47 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are. Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

I trust the responsible dog-walker cleaned up after himself.

I do carry poo bags, just in case.

I suppose that happens to most people as they get older. Have you considered a colostomy bag?

But, in eight years of walking my little
dog they have never been needed. She does not even wee in the street.

That would explain the smell coming from your bedsit.