Old August 18th 08, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

On 18 Aug, 13:34, JNugent wrote:
A.C.P.Crawshaw wrote:
nully wrote:
So Paul, are you saying that a dog walker on the path has a 'duty of
care' to watch for cyclists moving faster than him, and to 'make way'
(for want of a better phrase) if one comes along?

Would you expect a group of walkers on a narrow country road to give way
when you come up behind them in your car?

Yes, eventually.

"There I was mountaineering walking along this narrow ledge in the
Alps when all of a sudden I came face to face with this gorgeous
blonde, I didn't know whether to block her passage or toss meself off"

That got Max Miller banned from the BBC for 5 years, allegedly.
There'll never be another-