Old April 1st 04, 10:25 AM
Richard Goodman

Default Nanodrive: The First 21st Century Drive Train System

"Sheldon Brown" wrote in message
Are you still riding on old-fashioned half-inch-pitch chain and
sprocket, like they used to use in the last century? No wonder you're
slow! Time to get with it!

Unless you're a reactionary troglodyte retrogrouch, you NEED Nanodrive,
the first 21st century drive train system! Get rid of that obsolete junk!

Sheldon, I'm disappointed! I thought when you called it 'Nano' drive you
meant something _really_ small, like tiny electric motors that could be
hidden inside hubs and bottom brackets, fueled by tiny fuel cells secreted
inside the seat tube, to give us mere mortals super-athelete type speed.
This is no more than mere evolution of existing technology, hardly a
revolution.. well, I suppose it is meant for revolution but you know what I
mean . Call it 'Microdrive' if you will, but it's hardly 'nano'drive,
don't exagerate ! .

Rich