Old March 27th 18, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Silent hubs

I have a shimano wheelset 16 20 that really ok ride fine after 4500 miles. Well the best thing about them is the freehub is dead silent. I have decided I really like that in wheels so want to build myself a set. Stealth riding is cool like being in a Stealth jet fighter under the radar

Seems Shimano Ultegra 6800 best option I believe freehub is very quiet. They only come in 32 or 36 drilling and I would prefer 24 28. Anyone know of a very quiet freehub compared to Shimano.

Deacon Mark.