Old April 3rd 18, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Question for cycliists

On 03/04/18 05:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
yellow **** all cyclist.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.
I really love it when you compliment us like this. It makes me realize
what a convenient economical delightful exhilarating viable means of
transport bicycling is.
Now please vomit in my direction from YOU he further accolades of being
bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, and clueless. That would really
make my day and show that we are on the right track.

And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.