Old December 28th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Evolution of Balance - Team Rollercoaster

capuni;1159269 wrote:
Team Rollercoaster just set up a blog to document our upcoming
expedition to Panama. We've had some requests to see our 2008 grant
proposal. You can download a PDF version from our new blog.

Once we start updating the blog, we'll post back here to let everyone
know.

http://personalrollercoaster.wordpress.com/

Totally sweet! Thanks for putting up the proposal; it makes me want to
go!

I'm following the RSS feed; hopefully you guys will get to update it
regularly with that free jungle wifi.

corbin

--
corbin