Old January 16th 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

Default Evolution of Balance - Team Rollercoaster

Great interview and short video! I'm am so envious! But I'm also so
inspired by you guys. I can't wait to fold my ultrarunning background
into my mountain unicycling and do something really cool! I've got some
plans but life is pretty busy right now trying to finish up my PhD...
Keep up all the cool adventures all of you; it keeps me motivated!

--
MuniSano