Old November 18th 06, 08:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Unbelievable

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ken C. M. wrote:
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
wrote:
And I'd add, WOW!

I haven't peeked in on this group in well over a year (might even be
two or more) and it's worse than ever, if that's possible.

And, I see, Ed Dolan is still around, monopolizing the board.

That's why I like BROL -- it's a recumbent cycling board about, well,
RECUMBENT CYCLING.

And moderators telling you what you can and can not post, locking
threads, deleting posts, etc.

Yes Tom,but for those interested in recumbents there are more posts
there than here. Here it tends to be mostly trolls and the war of the
words, rather than recumbent info.

Other Usenet groups survive the occasional flame war and trolls just
fine.

Are all the people posting to the BROL message boards that used to post
to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent afraid of or incapable of dealing with
the Troll of Worthington?

It was not the "Troll of Worthington" which killed ARBR, but the criminal
vandal troll of Chicagoland, Ed Gin.

But I say let those who have fled to BROL stay there and never return to
ARBR. They were not worthy of the give and take of a free forum.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka