Old August 4th 07, 01:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Keats

Default The Great Don Quijote of RBM!

In article ,
"Keats" writes:

"Tom Keats" wrote in message

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with
the
average voter."

WINSTON CHURCHILL

"Democracy becomes a government of bullies tempered by editors."
-- R. W. Emerson

There seems to be tons of democracy quotes. Rather than doing battling
quotes I suggest all those interested Google "democracy quotes" and groove
on their own personal favorites.

DonQuijote says he wants democracy and rails against the
status quo; maybe what he really needs is sympathetic
editors/media personnel.

Maybe he should set up a print shop and become real
media personnel himself.

But I guess that would mean he'd have to become a /real/
bike activist and assume the responsibilities thereof,
instead of just being a cheap-talk, Usenet ****-disturber,
lyric cyclist.

The no relation to Tom Keats Keats

I hope you're sure 'bout that. One of my worst fears is
discovering hitherto unknown progeny.

cheers,
Tom

--