Old March 13th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Thread Titles

"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Or Micro$oft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3502.922 *not* recognizing the
signature separator, i.e " --". It seems Micro$oft is too arrogant to
follow established protocols.

I purposely delete the signature separator on my Windows Mail because I want
everyone to know exactly who I am. On some postings, the signature has a
tendency to disappear if it has a separator.

But what is the purpose of the signature separator anyway?

Regards,

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka