Old September 23rd 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Default Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

I believe the unicycle is single best exercise machine in the world.
It's the ultimate cross trainer for all other sports. You can't beat
using the power of balance to fine tunes your core muscles. Its low
impact, leg strengthening workout is an unparalleled cardio-builder.
Combined with a little stretching, you will be fit for life.

I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but my bed was
really comfortable.

Is it not obvious?

Sorry, I haven't seen any research specifically with unicycles by
qualified people. I'd like to see an infomerial on T.V. by one of those
Dr. dudes.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!