Old January 11th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Default Inflatable Clown Costume

camrocl;1168822 wrote:
I also have one of these...Well HAD
For halowwen i thought..."I have a great idea...Why don't i Fire Juggle
wearing the suit on a 7ft giraffe" (I had never tried juggling on the
giraffe never mind the fire juggling)
Went ok for the first 2 attempts but the third time not so great. I
dropped a fire ball and it landed on my knee. Luckly the suit didn't
catch but it left a hole in the suit. Stupid idea.
What annoyed me most was that no-one got it on video or camera

No seriously, don't give up. Next time you will get the video.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!