Old May 27th 05, 04:57 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default "Mountain biker dies from fall off cliff": Evolution in Action!

On Wed, 25 May 2005 17:30:59 GMT, "Is this trip REALLY necessary?"
wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote in
:
..
..Nature is of itself and is not limited to your hypocritical interpretations.
..It is not for the likes of you to either define what it is or how it should
..be appreciated by anyone other than for yourself. You have done nothing but
..insult and degrade the very thing you claim to be protecting. Drop the act.
..
..Done. Later.
..
..Ikonicus
..1-202-518-1515
..415-203-1513

Use your real name, and maybe someone would take you seriously. MAYBE.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande