Old May 19th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

Default Street Discussion Thread.

skate4flip wrote:
Hey this is the same way I hop. Right foot forward (left foot back),
right hand on the seat, and to the left. So when I ride trials I pedal
grab with my left (back) foot. I actually find back foot pedal grabs
easier then ones with your front foot. Originally I would hold the seat
with my right hand and hop to the right and I learned pedal grabs with
my front foot but they were awkward so I switch to hopping to the left.
I grind better with my front crank. Flips and unispin flip variations
more depend on your unispin/hop twist direction. I haven't had too many
problems with them.

For pedal grabs I do them a special way, in which I land on my back
pedal but then while balanced on the pedal on the ledge, I pull the
unicycle up in back so the left pedal is now forwards, then as I jump
on to the ledge I spin the wheel half a revolution in the air and land
left foot back again...it's actually not hard at all, it's really
pretty easy actually.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)