Old June 15th 13, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan
external usenet poster

Default Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:09:02 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

“The only reality to be faced is that mountain bikers need to get the hell off of our trails!” – Ed Dolan

Ah Now I understand, they are YOUR trails, all of them, everywhere. So

I imagine that you also foot the bill for pioneering them in the first
place and now maintaining them.

You do not understand **** and never have. By “our” trails I mean of course those trails which have traditionally been reserved for hikers from time immemorial. I have already explained to you what I mean by “time immemorial” but you are so dense that I will no doubt have to explain it to you for a second time just as I have to do with everything else. No more repeated explanations for you! Learn to read more broadly. I am highly educated and refuse to write down just for the sake of idiots who pounce on words stupidly.

Well, given that scenario I suggest that you erect gates and keep the

damned trespassers out of YOUR trails.

Which makes me wonder what all your posts are about. After all, if you

own a property you can erect gates and fences to keep the unwanted
out. But instead you post to Usenet Ad nauseam.

Just for the record, my posts are about fun and games. Absolutely nothing can ever be accomplished on an unmoderated newsgroup. It is strictly a forum for useless and inane activity which we prove every time we post a message. The minute this is no longer any fun, I will leave Usenet forever.

Or perhaps this is the only way you have to gain the admiration of

your fellows.

Mr. Vandeman and I could care less what this newsgroup or any other group of our ‘fellows’ think of us. We admire each other which is quite sufficient unto the day. It is why we are GREAT and you aren’t.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home