Old August 4th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default grosse scheidegg/swiss bike route #4 questions

Ken Roberts ha scritto:

Another idea that's drawing my attention is Col du Grand Ferret between
Courmayeur IT and Orsieres CH (which I could do in a loop with Col Grand St
Bernard).

Much more than I can ride in one day.

Be aware that there is a tighter loop. to be done on a Mtb, called The
Tour of Mont Blanc.
It is presented as a four stage affair, although a friend of mine from
Roma has done it in only two days. For anyone interested in it, there
is a detailed report (in Italian) of that achievement.

Sergio
Pisa