Old July 25th 03, 11:28 PM
Baird Webel

Default Thoughts on Cinelli Super Corsa??

On 07/25/2003 13:33, in article
, "F1"
wrote:

I guess I understand the traditional looks and longevity, but I thought
steel was the worst as far as comfort goes.

Comfort depends far more on how the bike is made than what the bike is made
of. Witness the "soft" reputation that aluminum had after the first Vitus
and Alan frames that suddenly transmuted into a "stiff" reputation when
Cannondale introduced it's oversized frames.

Baird

"Eurastus" wrote in message
I don't race anymore, so pure performance isn't an issue. I'm looking for
traditional looks, comfort, and longevity. I've owned and raced on

carbon, Ti,
aluminum, and steel. I just keep coming back to steel.

"F1" wrote:
A bit off topic, but why do you want steel? I'm fairly new to biking and
just wondering why anyone would want anything BUT a good aluminum or

carbon
frame, price not withstanding?

--
Baird Webel