Old July 18th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default over the summer holidays...

Gumba23 wrote:
so it is nearly the summer holidays (for me any way) so i thought this
thread could be used to:
1. state what you want to learn
2. at the end of the summer holidays say if you succeeded

sounds fun! so lets go

Well for me summer is 6 months away. So.....
1) Trying to break my speed record when i get a new monster unicycle.
If not myself then a member of my team breaking it.
2) Will do.

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com