Old December 6th 04, 09:22 PM
Ian Smith

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Tim Woodall wrote:

Tim. (who has never owned a TV and hence has been regularly hassled for
not owning a TV licence)

I favour phoning them up and swearing at them. Of course, that was
less effective when teh imbeciles couldn't even manage to get their
own phone number at the top of the letter right.

I get no different consequence when I just bin teh letters as when I
fill them in and send them back, so whether I do or not depends on how
creative I'm feeling. I quite like the 'complete the sentence' ones
they have:

I don't have a TV licence because...

I don't need one.

I did a cost-benefit analysis and decided not to buy one.

for teh same reason I don't have a lion-tamer licence. (I like this,
but you have to cross out teh 'because' for it to actually be
coherent).

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig