Old August 11th 19, 07:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default add hops

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 05:36:46 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:18:07 +0700, John B. wrote:

I can't comment on Australians as "community figures" only as
individuals and I stand by my original assessment. Yes, we had an Aussie
worked for us that would literally drink until either you ran out of
beer or he fell over on his head and by the same token we had
Australians that never, at least on the job, touched a drop. In fact a
close friend is out to the pub every evening for a natter with his mates
and drinks one "stubbie" every evening. Says he'd look cheap if he asked
for a glass of water :-)

Tell him to ask for dry ginger ales. In Queensland, they want to know
what "that strong stuff you are drinking"

Err, which "stubby". The down south stubby or the darwin stubby.

Actually it is a "Thai" stubby :-)
--
cheers,

John B.