Old March 2nd 05, 11:31 PM
Werehatrack

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:20:19 -0500, "Ken Marcet"
may have said:

Well upon closer examination of the frame, I pulled the fork out and it
looks to be a brazed frame.

Possibly from as far back as the late '60s or the '70s, then. The
ones known to me to have been from the early '80s were welded...and
not as good as the older brazed frames in my opinion.

I'd call them not so awful as to merit summary trashing if they're
functional, but not so wonderful as to merit spending bucks on if
there's a better unit present which needs the attention more.