Old September 11th 03, 09:02 PM
brian.slater

Default Work mates just don't get unicycling.

Sarah Miller wrote:
*I carried on unicycling with the blessing of my physio because
unicycling doesn't involve slouching but puts the spine into a pretty
good shape and helps strengthen the musles that keep it in a nice
position. *

Make sure you tell your work mates what your physio said, even better,
get a note from your physio and post it at your desk.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902