Old March 27th 05, 09:35 PM
maxo

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:50:26 -0800, miscellaneousmedia wrote:

Do I need a jock or cup under bicycle shorts. If I go naked I get the
David Lee Roth effect -- big time, pardon the pun. Even with a jock ...
Are the pants just too small then?

could be or perhaps you just need to get used to them. You can get special
undershorts made from nice wicking material that fit bike shorts nicely
and increase your emotional comfort level.

I've had a guy yell at me (I'm in the southern US) "Does your momma know
you wear them shorts?" from a front porch of a shotgun shack. I took it as
a compliment. :P