Old November 24th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Connahhh

Default What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

Yesterday it was 25 degrees out. The last thing I wanted to do was go
out and unicycle, but at the same time, it was the only thing I wanted
to do. I'm sure you can relate!

When it gets cold, how do you guys suit up? I had sweatpants,
windbreaker pants, a sweatshirt and gloves on. That was about 45 minutes
of trials and SIF practice (both generate more heat than regular
riding). Do you guys layer? Heavy jackets for commuting? What?

--
Connahhh