Old November 24th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
poofengle

Default What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

25? That's the perfect weather for me. I love it cuz you don't overheat

I usually wear a hoodie if it's below 20. Sometimes if its snowing out
i'll bust out a hat, but generally I just wear my normal garb. I don't
commute on my uni, but if i were to do that I might wear a little more.
Usually I wear as little as possible so I don't constrict my movement.

If you're not used to cold then I'd wear more, but I generally go by
"less is more" because to me, not being able to move is alot worse than
a little cold

--
poofengle

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. But set a man on fire
and he'll be warm the rest of his life.