Old January 14th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

Default Garmin Forerunner 205/305 quick release kit

Sorry to revive a dead-ish thread, but ...

I just picked up a 305 and even with the so-called extended wristband
on it--the one that comes with the unit--there's no way it'll fit over
my wrist guards. Garmin sells a velcro wrist band that some people have
said is a lot longer than the regular ones. Anyone have experience with
this strap?

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=1335

If the one that comes in the bike-connect kit Munivision linked to
above is also long enough to wear with a wrist guard, I'd get it so I'd
have some flexibility and be able to bike mount it as well as wear it.

--
pkittle

Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg