Old December 2nd 07, 10:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default mobile phone jammers

On 2007-12-02, Meeba (aka Bruce)

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...394689074.html

Secretly ld love one of those battery operated ones to flick on when l
see drivers on the phone!
But not good as they block emergency vehicle transmissions.......

Maybe the range could be smaller + be put inside cars to prevent phone
use in moving car.
l reckon all drivers caught texting should have their phone instantly
confiscated and smashed by cops

Nah, I reckon their batteries should explode

I thouroughly endorse the products and/or services advertised on the
site mentioned in that article. However, I believe the 40W device
should come with big warning labels "if you value your balls, stay
away from this".

The (U.S.?) police are currently experimenting with microwave devices
to disable post-1979 car electronics. I want one of those too.

--
TimC
We are no longer the knights who say "ni"