Old September 20th 06, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Martin

Default road bike / race bike / hybrid / touring / fitness bike - CHOSEN AND BOUGHT

Maurice Wibblington wrote:
And all for only 250squids, so She Who Must Be Obeyed is quite pleased
as I had been priming her for 400squids. :-)

You fool - That 150 quid would pay for a nice set of lights for the
winter, some proper cycle kit and decent luggage to carry what ever you
need. Now you'll have to suffer in silence as your other half waltzes
areound in whatever she can spend 150 quid on[1].

(big smiley - glad you got the right bike for you and it is fun.)

...d

[1] No sexist intent - I'm sure the esteemed ladies of this parish
would find sensible practical bicycle oriented uses for 150 quid in no
time at all..