Old August 7th 06, 01:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
spinalot

Default 30 second movie review

I've got an even better review of the evening, although mine is a bit
longer than 30s and didn't end on such a happy note as Bleve's.
Clearly he had a jolly good night out on the town and went home with a
clear conscience after stomping over someone's heart. I'm really glad
I recommended the film and bought the tickets. Time and money well
spent.

Bleve wrote:
Last night I went and saw Detour de France, my 30s review follows :

Bloody good. Occasionally laggy and sentimental (I think they overdid
the
Amy Gillett thing, but it was their story, so fair enough they tell it
how they want to), but a lot of good laughs and overall a worthwhile
film to see.

You may still be able to catch the Wednesday session if you're in Melb,
Sunday was a sellout :

http://www.melbournefilmfestival.com...p?film_id=6846

Not sure if it'll be released on DVD or general cinema?