Old May 11th 11, 10:35 AM
M.Donald M.Donald is offline
Junior Member

Gotta say, the more I read about biking in foreign and, at least from my perspective, exotiv countries, the more I get keener to book a flight, go there and have the best tour of my life. Here's a nice article about the world's best cycling holidays and if it wasn't for all the money I'd do all those tours for sure...
Don't you feel the same that when you read stuff like that and see pictures you just want to quit everything you are doing, grab your bike and get out there?