Old January 3rd 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Kunich

In article
t,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

"Bill C" wrote in message
ps.com...
TK is opinionated, cranky, occasionally over the top, and has a few
pet feuds where he's not quite rational. Since that describes almost
all of us posting here, the **** Tom has been subjected to recently by
mental defectives is bull****. Nice to see people sticking up for him.
**** even though he's way off the deep end IMO I miss Tosi's inside
stuff from the Italian scene. We don't need stupid ass pinheads
wandering in here stalking people, no matter who they are. Tom adds a
lot to the group just by throwing out a different perspective fro
conversation. The cool thing seems to be that the really viscious
pinheads that lived here seem to have bailed. Now maybe some of the
people who really do know their **** can come back. Having Davey back
is an awesome start.
Bill C

A kinder and gentler New Year already! Just remember Bill, no good deed
goes unpunished.

Why wouldn't he? as I sent him that quote on 25 December.

--
Michael Press