Old October 18th 03, 03:58 PM

Default Calfee Stiletto Pick by Velo News as one of the top 5 coolest bikes of Interbike

In my book this is huge since I can't even remember the last time VN
even printed the word recumbent. I know most of you here probably
don't know what VN is, only the best bike racing mag there is really.I
know this must sicken a few of you...but it's making our day at
Calfee. This is the bike a lot of those racers will buy. Oh and
Joshua, the fairings are around in just about any color you want. You
folks hang in there....RCN and BROL will have test articles in there
soon. In 2004 I'll be taking the Stiletto around the country for
various events so some of you will see first hand just how nice these
bikes are and how well they go
Freddy