Old October 19th 03, 11:21 AM
EVSolutions

Default Calfee Stiletto Pick by Velo News as one of the top 5 coolest bikes of Interbike

I think it is kinda cool having a DF builder like Calfee take a chance on a
LWB and then have it turn out this good. IF it works financially for Fred
Markham and Calfee, then Calfee AND other high quality DF builders will be
more inclined to do bent designs of their own and we all win. If this works
out well for Fast Freddie I'll bet Gardner Martin will be sleeping with one
eye open.
I Still don't trust the Black Fairing though LOL

Joshua
*****
"Robert Siegel" wrote in message
I did. ;-))

the fact that RCN's Bob Bryant has expressed essentially the same opinion
doesn't make me right, but ....

However, you are correct that a ZZipper-faired Ti Rush with a few

extras ---
pedals, cyclometer, bottle cages, kickstand ---weighs in the mid-30 pound
range. I own one.

Gator Bob Siegel in Gainesville FL ... near the confluence of The Swamp

and
his local barber shop.

"Tom Sherman" wrote

Speak for yourself - some of us are much happier with a reclined seat

and
a higher BB.