Old February 24th 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bruce Jensen

Default So, what happened to Mikey "Handsaw" V?

On Feb 21, 8:29*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

On 18/02/11 17:10, SMS wrote:

He's certainly learned his lesson and will not repeat the (alleged)
behavior that got him into all this trouble. Let's be happy for that.

I'd be happy if that were the case, but.. for some values of
"certainly"... *Where has he ever showed any ability to learn about
realities of cycling and cyclists before now?

Mr. Vandeman and I are convinced that mountain bikes have no place on hiking
trails. Nothing is ever going to persuade us any differently. Is that clear
enough!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

It's clear that you and Mikey are narrow-minded authoritarian 'tards!