Old November 10th 05, 07:44 PM
Alex Rodriguez

Default bigger lawyer lips on the way?

In article ,
says...

This sounds like poltergeists are at work. What sort of QR's are you
using? If the QR was tight when you put the wheel in, then it ought
to remain that way for a long time. Having ridden a QR equipped
bicycle for a long time, I am convinced that this is not a common
hazard of QR's. I've taken many 2000 mile rides in the Alps with
rough roads and hard braking, never once removing the wheel on many of
these where I had no flat front tire.

I have to agree with Jobst. If I have no flats, I can go months of riding
my bike three or more times a week without checking the QR. On my commuter
I've gone at least a year without checking the QR on the front wheel.

Alex