Old September 19th 07, 12:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus

Default ANOTHER Mountain Biker Seriously Injured!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Evolution in action! ...

Mike

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps...WS01/70915004:

One biker seriously injured during Toy Run
By JAMIE DEXTER
The Leaf-Chronicle

Patricia Houk, 54, a Mountain Way resident, was flown to Vanderbilt
University Medical Center via LifeFlight with a closed head injury
after the bike she was riding rearended another during the Bikers Who
Care Toy Run.

The other woman, Tara Stiles, 34, an Issac Drive resident, was treated
for some injuries at the scene and was transported to Blanchfield Army
Community Hospital by a friend said Clarksville Police Department
Officer Mike Caver.

Both women were wearing helmets.

For more on this story, see Sunday's The Leaf-Chronicle.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

What an idiot you are. Come on Mikey, no brilliant comeback? That would be a
first. I see you posted this all over the place, too. I guess this just adds
to your ever burgeoning lack of credibility. Pathetic and senile, bad combo.