Old April 21st 04, 12:17 PM
pluto

Default Rate 'em

Cute puppy!!!

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but it's not real...

Anyway, Onza's are nice and feel nice and light and still are quite wide
(which some like),

QU-AX, i know people who find the frames too wide but I love my
wheelset, think it's gotta be not too far off profile for strength and a
lot cheaper.

Nimbus is very good beginer trials uni but are pretty easy to bend/break
so if u have the money go for onbe of the others.

KH's are very nice, the frames nice (and has quite a low crown-good for
coasting and one footed etc.) but i dont think the hubs are as strong
and tend to make a lot of noise.
hope this helps you make your decision.
Aaron

--