Old December 8th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

Default How may miles have you ridden this year?

In article po5eh.32929$rv4.1776@edtnps90,
"Grolch" writes:
Your a friggin hero and seem to need validation from others to make it
meaningful. Seen your analyst lately?

So sorry that ya don't like it.

cheers,
Tom

"zeke" wrote in message
ups.com...

How much elevation gain did you get this year?
(I don't know how much I got, either.
Except, not enough.) If I bothered to do New Year
Resolutions, I think I'd pick: hillclimbs. Maybe
make an effort to get some of that old stuff back.

Although I live in the foothills of North Carolina, I don't consider
myself much of a climber so I try to stay away from the really big
climbs. I think my short Monday through Thursday rides (~ 25 miles)
are around 1800 feet of climbing.

Bike: Trek 5500 Project One
View my training log:
http://dltsoftware.com/efitness/logi...&password=demo