Old March 9th 07, 08:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Default Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

bruno wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:18 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

snip crap

too long.

Yes, and even slightly longer when you reposted it.

But this FAQ makes me wonder about what makes a question frequently
asked. If one kook asks the same question over and over does that make
it frequently asked? Technically I guess it does. I think it may also
tie nicely with the definition of insanity (doing the same ting over and
over and expecting a different outcome).

Does it make it worthy of a FAQ document? Debatable, with one proponent
against everyone else. It definitely doesn't make it a document worth
reading.

Matt