Old June 18th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Why Usenet is worthless!

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 17, 9:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Only an idiot is interested in argument if there is no issue at stake.

The conundrum continues as once again Ed Dolan has contradicted what
he has said (wrote) in the past ...."I LOVE to argue with folks and I
do not even care if I am right or wrong. The argument itself is what
interests me." The duplicitous Dolan can never be taken at face
value.

The argument has to be ABOUT something other than the ether.

I enjoy intelligent comment on anything I post to the cycling newsgroups.
I am
not interested in any other newsgroups, least of all the kooks one. What
an
incredibly stupid way to waste one's time.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka