Old April 23rd 09, 02:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Why don't we have "golf carts" like these going around?

On Apr 22, 7:45 pm, John Harshman
wrote:
ComandanteBanana wrote:
THE BANANA IS THE BEST WEAPON EVER DEVISED, CLEARLY SUPERIOR TO
NUCLEAR WEAPONS! If you don't believe me, I challenge anyone with a
nuclear weapon to step forward.

What about a pointed stick?

A pointed stick was first used by the apes in the movie 'Space Odissey
2001,' but it should have been a banana all along.

That would have been the peaceful path, most of the time.

Take into account that "giving the banana" can also mean "giving the
finger" to the predator, and this driver almost killed me after I gave
him the finger for harassing me with the horn.