Old September 2nd 07, 12:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Aeek

Default SA - Road safety program launched with a focus on cyclists

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 07:37:57 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

There are a fair number of cyclists here in the ACT of many "varieties",
school and workers commuting, health fanatics, non fanatics, serious/non
serious competing sports ppl.

Many different cycling agendas, so many different views on the matter.
Some prefer the roads, others the paths, some even chose the dirt.

or throw a brick through my front window with a "****en shuddup"
message.
But it has not happened. Tht is because would agree with my commonsense
approach.

Dream on, I'm in Canberra. Throwing a brick would make me like the
bottle throwing car idiots. Hardly a rational argument. Not even a
Python argument.

Do you want a cyber place to hang out where everyone agrees with YOU,
and never criticises anyone else?

boring

calls fuctards nice people?

I'm still trying to deal with you as a nice people, so I guess you've
got me there.

Well lemme tellya, If you get uncomfortable
with me, its because you are
intellectually disabled.

Now you're reading like Ed.