Old June 30th 03, 08:34 PM
Gyp

Default Penny rocks, again!!!

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
The word to discribe the escape from the smoking flab is "atkins",
pretty werid diet. Low carb diet but it doest take off the pounds PTQ
(lost 16 pounds in my first two weeks) stays off as well. Although it
must be said that if you start to eat carbs again it starts to go back
on again.

Most of the info is on the web so do your "atkins diet" searchs now..

Gyp

Kath has just started on Dr. Atkins' diet. She's having a rather difficult
time of it - she's a vegetarian, heheheh.......

Chuckle, Mmm lets see thats Tofu and Cheese.. I think I'd last about a
day on that diet.. It must be said that it isn't a very vegie friendly
diet. but if you are a carnivore like myself.

I enjoy a good blue/rare steak where I rip it apart with my teeth and
can feel the blood run down my face..Yum

Of course it could just be me..

Chuckle
Gyp. (Now where did I but that other half a cow)...