Old July 23rd 08, 01:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Pseudo-enviromentalist Not Qualified To Make Any Conclusions.

On Jul 22, 8:23*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 05:14:23 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 20, 10:37*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
To settle the matter once and for all, I read all of the research they cited,
and wrote a review of the research on mountain biking impacts

You are not qualified to settle the matter.

Yes, I am. Any science Ph.D. certifies expertise in the scientific
method. You aren't even qualified to judge who is qualified. I AM.

You can't even grasp the rhythm method let alone the scientific
method.