Old July 7th 05, 02:53 PM
0ld Yank

"bomba" wrote in message
ups.com...
spademan o---[) * wrote:
Bomba is holed up in his office ATM.
The whole thing really sucks, must be bloody scary for anyone in London.

Aye, London's not a happy place at the moment. Pretty much the only
sounds are sirens and helicopters.

As far as I can tell, all my family and friends are ok. I've had a fair
few concerned phone calls and e-mails, as I normally work out of an
office round the corner from Moorgate (scene of one of the blasts).
However, I'm working out of our other office today.

Anyway, **** 'em. We've been through worse, we'll come through this.

Well said. Terrorism gains its superiority when it victims fold into a
whimpering, fetal position and capitulate as did the Spaniards when a
similar act occurred on their soil.

As to who's responsible (as asked mitchellNOSPAM) how can that even be in
doubt.

My deepest condolences go out to the victims' families; and my strong
support goes out to the British people that they be strengthened by this
rather than weakened.

--Yankee Viejo