Old July 7th 05, 03:07 PM
Shaun aRe

"bomba" wrote in message
ups.com...
spademan o---[) * wrote:
Bomba is holed up in his office ATM.
The whole thing really sucks, must be bloody scary for anyone in London.

Hey Jon - damned good to hear you're alright mate.

Aye, London's not a happy place at the moment. Pretty much the only
sounds are sirens and helicopters.

Sigh...

As far as I can tell, all my family and friends are ok. I've had a fair
few concerned phone calls and e-mails, as I normally work out of an
office round the corner from Moorgate (scene of one of the blasts).
However, I'm working out of our other office today.

Anyway, **** 'em. We've been through worse, we'll come through this.

We sure will, but in these times, the world doesn't need it's fear buttons
pressing any more - scared peoples, do stupid things, and even more
*innocent* lives get wiped out...

Kath has some family in the city, but they are away from the centre, some
out of the country too.

Cheers Jon - stay safe mate.

Shaun