Old March 6th 09, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Shared cycle path - auditorially distracted pedestro-kretinsstepping into the path of cycles

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:51:51 +0000
lardyninja wrote:

aigle_de_la_route wrote, On 06/03/2009 13:43:
In article ,
"Light of Aria" wrote:

I am quite worried what my 35 Kilos of Bike
plus 84 Kilos of me plus 10 Kilos of luggage at 20KPH would
inflict on an errant mutt-brained pedestrian.

No more than they deserve.

What an asinine comment. When there are vulnerable and unpredictable
road users around, just bloody well slow down.

No, he's right. Car drivers should likewise knock off any cyclists who
get in their way, especially kids and grannies ...