Old January 11th 13, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski

Default Ed Dolan the Great - telling it like is!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"Mamma Wesolowsk" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]
The only ****-for brains-moron here is you. The Honorable Mr. Gary
Sokolisch has NOT been spamming RBS. Only you are stupid enough to do
that. Also you have yet to explain what the name Amber Travsky is
doing on your asinine posts which so far have been full of nothing
but ****, **** and ****.

Previously asked and answered.

Nope, never answered.

Specifically what wasn't answered?

Also , I will no longer be posting my revelatory messages to the
social security disability group. Why should they have to put up with
this stupid ****!

You mean your stupid ****, right, Saint Ed the Great?

"Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of
this noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!" - Ed Dolan

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great, Order of the Perpetual Sorrows, Minnesota