Old November 26th 05, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default older Campagnolo parts for sale

I am cleaning out a lot of older Campagnolo parts I no longer use.

$55.00 Campagnolo Superlegerro Pedals with toe clips Binda extra toe straps

(2 each pedal actually 3 Binda one Eddy Merckx Binda style ) Used

$85.00 Campagnolo Super Record Rear derailleur with aluminum pivot pins
replaced with steel pivot pins pat 78.

Used Good Condition Clean Ti bolts.

$15.00 Campagnolo record bolt small set rear derailleur small chrome bolts
from Campy Rear derailleur Partial set of chrome bolts

$145.00 Nuovo Record long reach flat QR Brakes W rear Campy drop bolt
Excellent condition early brakes 73 era?

$100.00 Nuovo Record levers, with great condition hoods gum rubber 42cm
Cinelli bars and 1A 12cmstem with AI industries clamp bolt

$50.00 Nuovo Record 2 bolt seatpost , 74 vintage 26.6 mm dia. French dia.?
from my 74 Motobecane Grand Record Good condition

$7.50 campy belt buckle..ltd edition 1978 shows wear on surface.

Non Campy stuff from 7 speed era

Good condition, not used since mid 80's

$15.00 12-21 7 speed freewheel 2 notch Sun tour Winner

$20.00 13-19 -7 speed freewheel 4 notch Sun tour Winner Pro

$20.00 13-19 -7 speed freewheel 4 notch Sun tour Winner Pro

Contact me off list for more info or photos

all items + shipping

Thanks

Chuck Johnston